Last modified: August 21, 2022
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal data includes information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in "Start a Project" form inquiry, contact form, or "Get an estimate" email form. You are not required to provide the information we requested, but if you choose not to do so, in many cases this means we will not be able to assist you with our services or respond to your inquiries.
What personal information we collect
When you visit our website, request a quote, contact us, or subscribe to your newsletter, we collect a variety of information, including your name, email address, device information, IP address, and a record of your communication.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to assist you with our services or respond to your inquiries.
- We may also use the personal information we collect to keep you up to date on our latest service announcements, and service updates. You may at any time opt-out of receiving such communications by contacting us.
- We may also use your information to provide you with a more personalized experience on our website and other properties, including providing you with products and services that may be of interest.
- We may also use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. As this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Our website, email communications, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as “pixel tags” and “click-through URLs”.
We may use other technologies like “pixel tags” and “click-through URLs” in order to determine if an email has been opened and which links have been clicked. We use this information to help us determine interest in particular topics and improve the effectiveness of our communications and to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers. Pixel tags are small images shown inside an HTML email; you can disable tracking by disabling HTML in your email client. A link with a click-through URL, when clicked, first sends the user to a web server that records the click, and then to the link’s destination. You can avoid being tracked by not clicking the links in email messages.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have inquired on this site by filling out forms, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.